- Chapter 1 (Foundations of Civilization)
- Chapter 2 (sections 3 and 4) Ancient Egypt
- Chapter 3 (Ancient India and China)
- Chapter 4 (Ancient Greece)
- Chapter 5 (Ancient Rome and Christianity)
- Chapter 6 (Early Americans)
- Chapter 7 (Rise of Europe)
- Chapter 8 (The Late Middle Ages)
- Chapter 9.1, 10.1 and 11 (Byzantine Empire, The Rise of Islam and African Kingdoms)
- Chapter 13 (Renaissance and Reformation)
- Chapter 14.1 and 15 (Exploration and Discovery)
- Chapter 17 (Enlightenment and Revolution)
- Chapter 19 and 21 (Industrial Revolution)
- Chapter 20.3, 23.4, 25.4 and 27.1 (Latin America)
- Chapter 26 (World War I)
- Chapter 28 (Social Changes)
- Chapter 29 (World War II)
- Chapter 30 (The Cold War)
- Chapter 32-34 (The Modern World)
- Focus Assignments
- Final Exam
Check out these websites for some World History review and fun!
Basic review games for most World History Subjects
Book publsher Glencoe's website. This is not the textbook we use so the chapters won't matchup exactly but all of the information you need is here.
This is my quia page where you can review and practice with additional activities.
The title says it all. Check out the true stories and visit links from some of history's most important events.
Need to know where something in the world is? This is the place to practice whether you are looking for states, countries or continents.